August 2, 2011

Life and Such!

Hey guys! I have been a little M.I.A. Recently and I have no excuse except to say that I have just been consumed with life! Can I get a witness! I have had so much to tell you guys but have really not had 10 minutes to sit down with my computer to actually do it! And, I miss you! But, unfortunately I don't have the time today to tell you all that I need to! So, I am just going to have to leave you with this:
I recently finished The Help by Kathryn Stockett! Wow, I know what all of the hype is about! I seriously could not put it down! And, to be perfectly honest since finishing it I have gone to bed every night really missing my time with Skeeter, Aiblieen, and Minny! I have missed Aiblieen the most! I loved getting lost in that book! I can't wait for the movie! Beth, it's still a date, right?
Any who, Happy Tuesday friends!
"Maybe I ain't too old to start over, I think, and I laugh and I cry at the same time at this. Cause just last night I thought I was finished with everthing new."
Aibileen

4 comments:

  1. i wish i lived in the same city as you and Beth, so that i could crash your date night to see this movie. i can't wait for it to come out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES YES! CANNOT WAIT...Jess, we would love for you to come with us, travel on through Greenville and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wish I was closer to y'all to crash your date night! I have been staying up reading The Help til after midnight these last few nights. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was just emailing with katie about a group of us girls going to see this...LOVED the book!!!

    ReplyDelete