July 29, 2011

Happy Day!

Five years ago:
Thursday, July 27th, 2006 
We kicked off our wedding weekend with one heck of a party!  The theme was Beach Music and BBQ and it was truly a night to remember!

Friday, July 28th, 2006
 My wonderful in-laws hosted a rehearsal dinner so full of love, elegance, and grace! 

Saturday, July 29th, 2006
Five years ago today Graham and I started our forever with a bang!  Really, we had a blast!  And I could not have been more thrilled to be marrying my best friend!  On that day I thought I was the happiest I would ever be!  I thought I was so happy that my heart may actually burst!  I thought life simply could not get any better!  
Happy Anniversary Graham!  Thanks for proving me wrong! 
I love you, more today than I even thought possible!

1 comment:

  1. What an incredibly fun weekend! Happy Happy Anniversary! So blessed to have been a part of that special day! Here's to many many more years together! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete