May 16, 2011

Monday and a Copy Cat!

So, it appears to be Monday again!  Man that little guys sneaks up on us, doesn't he?  Unfortunately my brain is moving a little slower than normal this morning so I thought I would bum a post from some of my best girls!  Thanks Jami!  And thanks Linds! ;)  I did make a few changes, just to spice things up a bit!

The ABC's of Me!  (I know you are beside yourself with excitement!)
A. Age: 28

B. Bed size: Queen!  I used to say that I would never have a King because I wanted to always be close to Graham!  Well, after 5 years and I would consider it!  Don't judge me, I'm just sayin' a little extra space may be nice!

C. College: Clemson!

D. Dogs: Lucy, our little beagle girl!  And I have joint custody of Lilly, the yellow lab diva dog! (She lives with my parents really but I got her when I was 15 so she'll always be my dog!) 

E. Essential start to your day: A Diet Coke!  Did you even have to ask?

F. Funny Fact: I'm still pretty scared of the dark! 

G. Gold or silver: Depends on what I'm wearing.

H. Height: 5’5 (on a good day!)

I. Instruments: Hold your applause until the end people but I used to play the flute!  And the handbells in church!  I'm just cool like that!

J. Job title: These days I feel more like a professional toy picker upper!  But I guess you'd officially call me a stay at home mom.

K. Kids: 1 little guy named Wells

L. Life's Dream: I really want to travel around the world...really, really, really want to travel around eastern Europe, go on an African Safari, and make my way Down Under!

M. Mom’s name: Dulcie, she always describes it to people like the musical instrument the dulcimer...yeah, I know!  We've tried to tell her that her example only confuses them! ;)


N. Nicknames: Mare/Mere (The spelling varies!), ML, Squirt (I don't know that I have ever heard my dad say my real name!), Kiddo (via Missy), Mary (This one makes me cringe a little!)

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was in the 3rd grade I had whooping cough and had to stay in the hospital for 10 days.  And then I took another trip when Wells was born!  

P. Person you'd like to hang out with: Bethenny Frankel!  She is hilarious and I'm pretty sure we'd have a ball together!

Q. Question you hate: "Are you ill?"  My family is the worst about asking this and it's pretty annoying!  I mean, if I wasn't in a bad mood before, this question usually sends me there!

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: two older sisters, Missy and Katherine

T. Time you wake up: No earlier than 7:00 if I can help it!  My alarm clock doesn't come with a snooze button, just a paci and blanket!

U. Ugly habit: I pop pimples.  TMI?

V. Vegetables you dislike: Beets make me gag, literally!  I had a bad experience when I was pregnant!  I'll spare you the details!

W. What people may be surprised to know about you:  I am kinda insecure!  Don't worry, the Lord and I have had numerous conversations about it!

X. X-Rays you’ve had:  Weird question, but other than dental ones that they do once a year I have no clue!

Y. Yummy food you make: my Grandmother's caramel cake and her homemade banana pudding

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Oh, the orangutan!  Are you kidding me?  I could sit and watch them forever!  

Now wasn't that fun!  :) 

1 comment:

  1. My dad used to call me Squirt too! Also, I would really like to hear you play the flute. :)

    ReplyDelete