December 14, 2010

I'll Be Home for Christmas!


I saw this great idea on Jami's blog!  She saw it on The Nester!  And so I am jumping on the bandwagon!  As I told you last week, I love looking at homes at Christmas!  So, this post is right up my alley!   What a great idea: A Holiday Tour of Homes...online!  By the way: there are some amazing tours on The Nester, check them out!  And check out Jami's also! 
Enjoy!  And Merry Christmas!

Our Tree!

And again!

Sweet Lucy girl!

Santa's entrance, complete with stockings!

My favorite Christmas pillow, purchased the first year we were married!


Santa's entrance if he has a big load! :)

A little kitchen cheer!

Eat! Drink! And Be Merry!

"Hark the Harold Angels Sing!"  Call me old-fashioned but I love carolers!

"But the prettiest sight to see, is the holly that will be..."

It's fun, it's sassy, and it has polka-dots!  It's ME!

These were my grandmother's...and I can't help it I'm just sentimental like that!


Merry Christmas!  Love, The Stepps



2 comments:

  1. LOVE your decorations! next year you are helping me with mine for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Carolers! Beautiful decorations!

    ReplyDelete